Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Murrar

Murrar

• Members
  • 193 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:43 AM

Posted 26 December 2011 - 06:49 AM

I have Windows 7 and Internet Explorer 9 on my computer. Sometimes when I click “contact us” on a web site I get connected with hotmail. I don’t want to be connected with hotmail. I don’t like hotmail. How can I fix it so that I get connected with my internet provider’s e-mail or any other e-mail? Thank you. Murrar

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Queen-Evie

Queen-Evie

Official Bleepin' G.R.I.T.S. (and proud of it)

• Members
  • 16,485 posts
  •  
  • Location:My own little corner of the universe (somewhere in Alabama). It's OK, they know me here
  • Local time:07:43 AM

Posted 26 December 2011 - 10:42 AM

Are you using an email client to access the provider mail or are you signing in to a webpage for the mail?

If you are using the webpage you cannot make it the default when you click on a Mail To: or Contact Us link.

What client are you using for Hotmail? It can also be set up to access your provider mail.

After it is set up in the client, it can probably be configured to use your provider mail as the default to use when you click a Mail To:/Contact link.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users