Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Force custom file type icons

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Koetsu

Koetsu

• Members
  • 42 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:55 PM

Posted 26 December 2011 - 02:45 AM

Yeah, so I'm having no luck with this issue since Windows 7 makes it more difficult in this area. I am trying to get more functionality out of my Adobe Design Premium suite and I noticed that .svg and .svgz icons default to the regular .ai file icon. I know the application has an icon specifically reserved for these file types and I've even tried messing with the registry to get the file type to load that particular icon but nothing is working.

What could I do to force the icon to change for the .svg and .svgz file types?

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users