Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Can't Remove Intellipoint-Strange Logitech M705 Ops

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 RAPHelp

RAPHelp

• Members
  • 164 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:08 PM

Posted 26 December 2011 - 02:16 AM

Just got a Logitech MK710 (keyboard and mouse) to replace a refurbished MS 7000 (keyboard and mouse). When move mouse get a magnified window (sometimes) which I get rid of by pressing the 'back' button on the mouse (supposed to flip to previous web page). Tried to set the keyboard settings (assumed could set the mouse there too ... from 'Devices and Printers' page only got General & Hardware tabs for mouse) but got Intellipoint Pro (I think) saying the "No MS USB mouse was found". Figured first thing was to remove Intellipoint but it's not in list of programs available to remove. What to do?

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 RAPHelp

RAPHelp
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 164 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:08 PM

Posted 27 December 2011 - 04:06 PM

I found the answer .... USE CCLEANER.
The 'normal; Windows ADDS/REMOVE didn't show MS Intellipoint or MS Intellitype but Ccleaner did - so I was able to remove them.

Then I changed the mouse "application switcher" to "do nothing" ... everything OK now. Now, there might be a use for "switching ... if I can teach myself NOT to put pressure when moving the mouse (with neurological problems stopping is not easy).

Bottom line - this issue is resolved.

#3 hamluis

hamluis

• 55,383 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:08 PM

Posted 28 December 2011 - 09:37 AM

Thanks for letting us know that you resolved your issues.

Happy computing :).

Louis

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users