Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

We all start someplace right? I'm starting here.

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 bestpi

bestpi

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:04 PM

Posted 26 December 2011 - 01:00 AM

I found you "this time" when I tried to find a cure for the Anti-virus 2012. I was here once before a long time ago and found the right stuff here then as well.

Thanks for the great information. I was successful in exterminating the little varmint.

So I've decided to add a bit more here and perhaps learn a bit more and avoid this kinda crap in the future. I don't "surf" often and am pretty good at recognizing the good and the bad of it out there. I never click a link without knowing where it is taking me.

This is a great site with no nonsense advice that handles the problem. There is an old saying, "Sometimes having the knowledge is not as intelligent as knowing where to find the answers to your questions." This is one of those cases. I'll never have a fraction of the knowledge found on this site but knowing this place exists puts me one notch higher than someone who doesn't know where his place is. Until I tell them of course.

Cheers, You guys rock.
Happy holidays everyone.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 jgweed

jgweed

• Members
  • 28,473 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:04 PM

Posted 26 December 2011 - 07:42 AM

Happy New Year!
Computing has become so complex that no one can be an expert in all areas; but the common stock of knowledge at BC can help everyone because knowledge and expertise is shared.
Thanks for joining and welcome to BC!
Regards,
John
Whereof one cannot speak, thereof one should be silent.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users