Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

backdoor.tidserv!inf virus

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 onyamichael

onyamichael

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:04 PM

Posted 24 December 2011 - 08:31 PM

My PC is infected with the backdoor.tidserv!inf virus, file affected is atapi.sys. How do I manually remove this virus from the stated file? Please help.

Another issue found while scanning PC with web based virus detection program which detected a high risk virus withn the following location: C:\program files\siteranker\siterankertray.exe artemis!0972822DA0B7 A.K.A Trojware. Win 32. How do I remove or fix this problem ? My Norton Internet Security program did not detect this virus.

Thank you

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 hamluis

hamluis

• 55,866 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:04 AM

Posted 25 December 2011 - 12:05 AM

Follow the steps at Preparation Guide, Before Using Malware Removal Tools and Requesting Help - http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/topic34773.html .

Take note that the requested logs are not to be posted in this forum, which is not authorized to handle malware topics. If you follow the Guide, your topic will end up properly posted in the correct forum.

Louis

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users