More Info below Specs.
- Thermaltake Xaser VI VG4000BWS Black / Red Aluminum / Steel ATX Full Tower Computer Case1
- EVGA LGA 1366 Intel X58 ATX X58 SLI LE Intel Motherboard
- EVGA GeForce GTS 250 1GB 256-bit DDR3 PCI Express 2.0 x162
- ENERMAX INFINITI 720W Power Supply
- Intel Core i7-920 2.66GHz LGA 1366 130W Quad-Core Processor
- OCZ Gold 12GB (6 x 2GB) 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 1600 (PC3 12800) Low Voltage Desktop Memory
- Western Digital Caviar Black 1TB 7200 RPM SATA 3.0Gb/s Hard Drive
- SATA Internal Combo LG Blu-ray Reader & 16X LightScribe DVD±R DVD Burner
2:Was planning to SLI but money never came around, considering upgrade.
Basically I created this computer to be amazing, a friend helped me build it. I wanted it to take me gaming for the next few years, but it has yet to perform as amazing as I thought it would, money was tight so I have been very lax at fixing the problem. Usually i have taken to dropping the graphics settings down and pretending i never saw the beautiful Ultra settings[Pretending hardly works]. In the End, I am very very confused why my computer is running slow even after a fresh reformat. Any help and suggestions would be great. I have included a Dxdiag.txt if it will help. I can do anything you need me to on the computer itself, but I am not as hardware savvy, so my apologies in advance if its something stupid on my part.
DxDiag.txt 31.78KB 5 downloads
Maybe the CPU speed is a little low? Maybe an over clock would help? [Never messed with Over-Clocking] Or a replacement?
Is there the possibility I over looked something that is sucking my performance? [I usually game with a few programs running but nothing major]
Edited by Krenos, 24 December 2011 - 10:00 AM.