Welcome,please run these next.
Are you on a router? Are other machines on it,if so are they redirecting?
Do you use Firefox?
Please download MiniToolBox
, save it to your desktop and run it.
Checkmark the following checkboxes:
- Flush DNS
- Report IE Proxy Settings
- Reset IE Proxy Settings
- Report FF Proxy Settings
- Reset FF Proxy Settings
- List content of Hosts
- List IP configuration
- List Winsock Entries
- List last 10 Event Viewer log
- List Installed Programs
- List Devices
- List Users, Partitions and Memory size.
- List Minidump Files
and post the result (Result.txt). A copy of Result.txt will be saved in the same directory the tool is run. Note:
When using "Reset FF Proxy Settings" option Firefox should be closed.
Please download GooredFix
from one of the locations below and save it to your DesktopDownload Mirror #1Download Mirror #2
- Ensure all Firefox windows are closed.
- To run the tool, double-click it (XP), or right-click and select Run As Administrator (Vista).
- When prompted to run the scan, click Yes.
- GooredFix will check for infections, and then a log will appear. Please post the contents of that log in your next reply (it can also be found on your desktop, called GooredFix.txt).