Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Bleeping Computer Mini-guides And How-tos

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Grinler

Grinler

Lawrence Abrams

• Admin
  • 43,504 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:19 AM

Posted 06 February 2006 - 02:13 PM

Bleeping Computer is pleased to announce a new forum devoted to mini-guides and how-tos for common questions. This forum is designed to provide quick and easy solutions for many of the common answers that our members have.The new forums are broken up into categories in order to make it easier for you to find the solution you need. If you feel creative and want to write a guide of your own, then we have instructions on how to submit them for approval. Guides are meant to be fast and easy solutions, so if you have one, please feel free to submit it!

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 boopme

boopme

To Insanity and Beyond

• Global Moderator
  • 72,934 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:19 AM

Posted 06 February 2006 - 08:21 PM

What an excellent idea...thanks
How do I get help? Who is helping me?For the time will come when men will not put up with sound doctrine. Instead, to suit their own desires, they will gather around them a great number of teachers to say what their itching ears want to hear....Become a BleepingComputer fan: Facebook

#3 yano

yano

I can see what you post!

• Members
  • 6,469 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:19 AM

Posted 07 February 2006 - 02:49 PM

Excellent idea Grinler! :thumbsup:

Now everyone will be linking here! :flowers:

#4 Dollyeyes

Dollyeyes

• Members
  • 226 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:19 PM

Posted 08 February 2006 - 05:02 AM

:thumbsup: What an excellent idea...for one such as I..be great!! Thankyou!! xx
Posted Image
Of all the things Ive lost...I miss my mind the most!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users