Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Some buttons do not work

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Ahkran

Ahkran

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:43 PM

Posted 23 December 2011 - 06:20 AM

The problem its a bit erratic... for examplewhile using firefox whenever y try to download something the accept dowloand window deselects on appearing, the accept button goes grey and y cant reselect the window directly, y must select a window of another program or minimice firefox, then reselect de accept dowload window. the button thern turns avaiable. In desplegale list I muys select using keyboard, mouse slelection does not work. In order to minimize, maximize or push de red x for close program some times i must deselect and reelect the window.

In the java configuration page and on jdownoader (including instalation of jdownoader) the buttons highlight but cannot push them.

I've tried to reinstall java, and have formated and reinstalled the computer. The problem returned in short time... in before ending the instalation of all programs.

It reeks to me "virus"... probably reentered through usb contamined hard disk. the only strange thing i have found is a facemoods toolbar i never installed. any idea?

Edited by hamluis, 23 December 2011 - 10:01 AM.
Moved from XP to Am i Infected.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users