Let's do this just to rule out any remaining malware:
You have this program installed, Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware
(MBAM). Please update it and run a scan.
- Click the Update tab
- Click Check for Updates
- If an update is found, it will download and install the latest version.
- The program will close to update and reopen.
- Once the program has loaded, select "Perform Full Scan", then click Scan.
- The scan may take some time to finish,so please be patient.
- When the scan is complete, click OK, then Show Results to view the results.
- Uncheck any entries from C:\System Volume Information or C:\Qoobox
- Make sure that everything else is checked, and click Remove Selected.
- When disinfection is completed, a log will open in Notepad and you may be prompted to Restart.(See Extra Note)
- The log is automatically saved by MBAM and can be viewed by clicking the Logs tab in MBAM.
- Copy&Paste the entire report in your next reply.
Extra Note:If MBAM encounters a file that is difficult to remove,you will be presented with 1 of 2 prompts,click OK to either and let MBAM proceed with the disinfection process,if asked to restart the computer,please do so immediately.
Please go to here
to run an online scan with ESET.
- Turn off the real time scanner of any existing antivirus program while performing the online scan
- Click Start
- When asked, allow the activex control to install
- Click Start
- Make sure that the option Remove found threats is unticked, and the option Scan unwanted applications is checked
- Click on Advanced Settings and ensure these options are ticked:
- Scan for potentially unwanted applications
- Scan for potentially unsafe applications
- Enable Anti-Stealth Technology
- Click Scan
- Wait for the scan to finish
- If any threats were found, click the 'List of found threats' , then click Export to text file....
- Save it to your desktop, then please copy and paste that log as a reply to this topic.
Post the logs for me when they are completed.