Let's run couple checks to see if your computer is clean...
Download Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware
(aka MBAM): https://www.bleepingcomputer.com/download/malwarebytes-anti-malware/
to your desktop.
* Double-click mbam-setup.exe
and follow the prompts to install the program.
* At the end, be sure a checkmark is placed next to Update Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware
and Launch Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware
, then click Finish
* If an update is found, it will download and install the latest version.
* Once the program has loaded, select Perform quick scan
, then click Scan
* When the scan is complete, click OK, then Show Results
to view the results.
* Be sure that everything is checked, and click Remove Selected
* When completed, a log will open in Notepad.
* Post the log back here
Be sure to restart the computer.
The log can also be found here:
C:\Documents and Settings\Username\Application Data\Malwarebytes\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware\Logs\log-date.txt
Or at C:\Program Files\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware\Logs\log-date.txtNOTE.
Since you don't have internet connection and you can't update MBAM....
To manually update MBAM, download this file: http://data.mbamupdates.com/tools/mbam-rules.exe
Double click on downloaded file to update the program.
to your desktop.
Double click the aswMBR.exe
to run it.
If you see this question: Would you like to download latest Avast! virus definitions?" say "Yes" (skip this step since you can't connect)
Click the "Scan
" button to start scan:
On completion of the scan click "Save log
", save it to your desktop and post in your next reply:
NOTE. aswMBR will create MBR.dat
file on your desktop. This is a copy of your MBR. Do NOT delete it.