Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Hi I Was Really Interested In Vista

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 singh1286

singh1286

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:14 PM

Posted 06 February 2006 - 09:18 AM

hi i was iinterested in the windows vista but have a couple of question i want the beta version and was woindering if anything in the hard drive goes when upgrading like music , software etc or do the the files remain there after the upgrade

please help me thanks

p.s is anyone having any problems with this beta version ??
thanks

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

#2 Binny

Binny

• Members
  • 4 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:14 PM

Posted 10 February 2006 - 09:08 PM

Its Beta, of course there are problems, Vista will crash for no reason occasionally and you will not be able to run alot of games or programs you could on Xp, that being said I would not advise you install it as your main operating system. I would advise that you install it onto a secendary harddrive or better yet a secendary computer to use it and wait untill the retail release in July to use it as your primary, if then.

#3 WindowsVista1994

WindowsVista1994

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:14 PM

Posted 15 February 2006 - 04:04 AM

if i wanted to install it could i partition my hard drive?

if i do that when i start up my computer how would i choose what OS to boot?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users