Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

New Member Introduction

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Staehr Media Service

Staehr Media Service

• Banned Spammer
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:08 AM

Posted 21 December 2011 - 02:34 PM

I'm a new member to the forums and would like to introduce myself. I operate a computer repair/web development business out of my home in Lincoln, Nebraska USA. I've been in business nearly 12 years and started after over 25 years in radio broadcasting and broadcast meteorology.

A large portion of my business includes virus and spyware/malware removal. I want to thank the bleeping computer for being such a great resource, I can't say home many times you've helped me with a computer issue.

I look forward to posting and reading your posts, together we can all work to rid computers of all this junk!!

Today I'm dealing with two different computers that are infested with scareware.

Edited by Queen-Evie, 21 December 2011 - 03:55 PM.
moved from Windows 7 to Introductions

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users