Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

System Fix Problem, cannot load any files

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 fiber_tek

fiber_tek

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:07 PM

Posted 21 December 2011 - 12:38 PM

I got the System Fix hack on one of our computers and I am not able to open any files, or view any folders even in Safe Mode with Networking. Is there another way into the computer that will allow me to load RKill, Malwarebytes, and unhide.exe?

Thank you in advance!!!

Jason

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 AltGEKE

AltGEKE

• Members
  • 8 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:07 PM

Posted 21 December 2011 - 12:41 PM

I've been able to get SOME things to go when I do Safe Mode with Command Line.
Only trouble is you have to know where those files are and fairly minimal DOS prompt to be able to run these. I didn't notice the process for SystemFix running in this mode while fixing problems I've seen at my workplace.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users