Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Vista Home Premium-Restore states NO backup found

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 optima

optima

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:59 AM

Posted 20 December 2011 - 11:38 PM

So i've been getting a error message some problems with my computer so I decided to do a full system backup, I selected it save it to my OS Drive, and selected restore, after it restores, I go back to restore and select "restore from a previous backup", it states there aren't any previous backup's??? So when I go to computer and the OS drive and emergency file i see a bunch of files like 53, but not computer savy, and don't know how to get all my files, folders, pics, and music back onto my laptop? as of now my computer is back to it's default stage as it was when i got it.....anyone please help. thanks

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 optima

optima
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:59 AM

Posted 20 December 2011 - 11:39 PM

need to clarify I didn't save on a passport or discs, it just ask "where" i wanted to save it and I selected the drive!

#3 hamluis

hamluis

• 55,754 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:59 AM

Posted 21 December 2011 - 11:44 AM

What software was used to do this "full system backup"?

System manufacturer and model?

Did you read the instructions for using the backup program...before using it?

Louis

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users