Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Introduction

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Shadow Rider

Shadow Rider

• Members
  • 9 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:50 PM

Posted 20 December 2011 - 02:24 PM

Hey Gang,

My name is Shadow Rider, yes that's my real name; my mother got the idea from a musical that came out a few years before I was born. The musical was called "Me and My Shadow." I am 22 years old. I read about bleeping computer through google. I must say this site has provided me many handy solutions to different problems, so I decided to become a member. I have been messing with computers since I was about five years old or so. My first computer was a DOS 286. I had Pong and Packman. I thought it was really cool. I had attended a Votech in my highschool years for basic PC repair, as well as network troubleshooting and network fabrication. The Votech was Kiamichi Technology center of Durant, Oklahoma. After I had finished my career path at Durant, I had decided to attend OSUIT in Okmulgee, Oklahoma. I was president of A.I.T.P and a member of Phi Thatta Kappa. I recieved an: Associates Degree in Information Technologies, an Associates of Applied Science in Information Technologies, and a Bachelorette degree in Information Assurance and Forensics; This degree deals with the securiry side of things, both from a small business and corporate point of view. It really involves a lot of pen testing. I to know that degrees mean nothing when it comes to experience that an individual may have. I am always ready to learn something from some one else, just because I have this education, this does not make me any better than anyone, which is why I decided to become a member of Bleeping Computer. I feel that everyone has something to offer. If any of you have any questions about me, or who I am, just ask.

Thanks,

Shadow Rider

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Budapest

Budapest

Bleepin' Cynic

• 23,579 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:50 PM

Posted 23 December 2011 - 03:31 PM

Hello and :welcome: to Bleeping Computer.

Be sure to check out the New User Orientation and the excellent Tutorials.
The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who haven't got it.

—George Bernard Shaw

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users