Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Long Time Lurker, First Time Poster...

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 randec

randec

• Members
  • 23 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:37 PM

Posted 19 December 2011 - 04:15 PM

I discovered this site about a year ago and quickly recognized it as one of the premier anti-virus and anti-malware websites in the community. I don't know why you guys offer your time free of charge, to do something that I myself consider frustrating to the point of a maddening rage, but I would like to say thank you on behalf of myself and the internet community at large. I've always been able to solve most virus and malware related PC problems myself, and actually dealing with those previous infections has increased my knowledge of computers and software ten fold. However, as of late I've become woefully outdone by a certain malware and will be needing for the first time in well over a decade of computer use to request assistance from those more knowledgable than I. Thanks again for providing such a necessary service and contributing so greatly to the net.

RANDEC

(Robert)

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users