Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

How much would this go for?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Cadiann

Cadiann

• Members
  • 26 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:49 PM

Posted 18 December 2011 - 11:00 PM

I'm planning on selling my old GBA SP. I have no idea how much to sell it for though. Everywhere I've looked, including eBay, are selling it at all different prices, some ridiculous, and some too low.

They're collector's items now, and mine (the blue one) is in near perfect condition. It was very lightly used, and I just recently found all the cords and stuff for it. I can probably track down a few games to throw in with it too, but I'm not too sure about that part.

How much do you guys think I could get for it?

I'm also planning on selling my old GameBoy Color, if I manage to find it. Don't know how much that would go for either.
YOU. Yeah, you. Have you played Amnesia: The Dark Descent? Do you know of a moderately priced or a cheap computer that is capable at playing it? Message me! Please and thank you. :D

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 woosh

woosh

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:49 PM

Posted 23 December 2011 - 02:12 PM

Brand new, they seem to sell for stupid prices. Second hand, I reckon you might get US$60. If you have all the original packaging you might get more.

#3 Agglomerate

Agglomerate

• Members
  • 60 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:49 PM

Posted 12 March 2013 - 01:02 PM

As the above poster said, if you have original packaging and it's in very good condition it's worth more than usual, I'd personally say $70-$80, but that's what I'd pay, and looking around, it seems like a fair price. Good luck if you decide to sell. [Obviously, you could just keep it for a while, value increases. Although you'd have to wait a long time...]

- Agglomerate

#4 AddRAM

AddRAM

• Members
  • 5 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:49 PM

Posted 13 March 2013 - 12:27 PM

I'd say anywhere from 50 to 80 dollars is reasonable. Maybe more with everything included, even more with games. I sold one of my GBA:SPs last year  for 65 dollars at the GameStop near me, and I didn't have box/ cords anything. I only had one pair, so I kept it for the one I have.

#5 Felipe2237

Felipe2237

• Members
  • 353 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:49 PM

Posted 30 May 2013 - 11:58 PM

GameStop often undercuts people and rips them off, seems like you got a fantastic deal.

Unofficial iOS Genius

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users