Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Photoshop button pattern

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 ultramonstar

ultramonstar

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:12 AM

Posted 18 December 2011 - 04:47 PM

Does anyone know how to use Photoshop to achieve the following? I recently came across this button, or I should say this kind of stamp, that says "Guaranteed Satisfaction". I would love a template or maybe even psd-files of this stamp that I would then just need to customize with my personal inscription. Do you have any ideas on where to find a pattern that would be suitable for this task?

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Computer Attempter

Computer Attempter

• Members
  • 22 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:12 PM

Posted 15 February 2012 - 02:28 AM

I think the simplest solution would be to draw your own stamp/emblem in pure black and white, use a selection tool or mask/quickmask to select only the blacks in your piece, then use the edit drop down arrow and hit 'define brush preset.

this will make whatever was selected into its own brush for use whenever, however.
hopefully this helps

#3 code13

code13

• Members
  • 136 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:12 AM

Posted 22 February 2012 - 01:38 AM

Save picture, add into photoshop.
Duplicate layer, hide the locked layer. Use magic wand to remove the white. Then type in the letters over the words you want to use, then use the text arch effect. After editing, hide the layers you do not want visible, then export as jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users