Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Recent documents for an application not showing up

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Kyle B

Kyle B

• Members
  • 50 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:12 AM

Posted 18 December 2011 - 08:28 AM

So in Windows 7, whatever applications you have pinned to the start menu sometimes have a triangle facing out, and if you click on that triangle, it will show the recent documents you've worked with that application. As the title says, there is one application that just won't show the list no matter how many times I click on the triangle. However, other applications DO show that list. How is it that only one application is causing trouble while others aren't?

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 noknojon

noknojon

• Banned
  • 10,871 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:12 AM

Posted 18 December 2011 - 04:23 PM

Hello Kyle B -
>> if you click on that triangle, it will show the recent documents <<
Is this related to M/s Office, Student, or a similar App ?? I fail to see this on my Windows 7 Home Premium desktop.
A screen shot would help -

Thank You -

#3 Kyle B

Kyle B
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 50 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:12 AM

Posted 18 December 2011 - 05:03 PM

This isn't my start menu, but it shows exactly what I'm talking about.

Only that in my case, one of my applications will NOT do this.

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users