Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Aol

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 daisy123

daisy123

• Members
  • 30 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:43 AM

Posted 05 February 2006 - 08:18 AM

Good Morning all-- I want to know if there is a way of removing AOL messenger from my account. Every time I start OE there it is. My kids use it on their own user accounts but I don't ever want it. I have removed it before but my kid was on my account using it and now I can't get rid of it. Other than hurting her, how do I disable completely from my account? I don't want to completely remove it from the system - just my account. I tried thru OE but that doesn't work.
Thank you.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 ThorXP

ThorXP

• Banned
  • 880 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:43 AM

Posted 05 February 2006 - 09:48 AM

Here is how.

http://www.pcnineoneone.com/howto/noaim.html

Goto this page and follow the instructions. If it asks you to do registry editing and you have never done this before or are unsure of how to do it - PLEASE get someone who knows how to do this and have them do it. The registry is the most important and delicate part of your system. One goof up and your system is toast.

soya l8r

ThorXP

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users