Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Cannot launch IP cannot connect to Network

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Cranqueen

Cranqueen

• Members
  • 33 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:30 AM

Posted 16 December 2011 - 02:38 PM

Have Stopzilla as virus protection. have been on the phone for over an hour with them w several dropped calls. No success...offered to sell me Microsoft Tech Support at $99 for a 1 time Fix or $209 for a year w all the bells and whistles but I am SURE this is a result
of a virus. Computer worked fine on 12/12... Returned from hospital on 12/15 to find computer completely disabled. Stopzilla tech had me log on in safe mode with net.working and jump through some hoops that included resetting Internet Explorer...no luck....

Edited by hamluis, 16 December 2011 - 03:50 PM.
Moved from Vista to Am I Infected.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Broni

Broni

The Coolest BC Computer

• BC Advisor
  • 42,707 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:30 AM

Posted 16 December 2011 - 09:30 PM

Please download Farbar Service Scanner and run it on the computer with the issue.
  • Press "Scan".
  • It will create a log (FSS.txt) in the same directory the tool is run.
  • Please copy and paste the log to your reply.

My Website

p4433470.gif

My help doesn't cost a penny, but if you'd like to consider a donation, click p22001735.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users