Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Where To Find Hp Trigem 2002052 (glendale) Motherboard

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 deeppurple0405

deeppurple0405

• Members
  • 17 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:19 AM

Posted 04 February 2006 - 11:09 PM

Recently my motherboard in my Hp pavilion 533w fried :thumbsup: , and ive been lookin around to buy a new
one but i have not found anywhere to buy one. Ive tried Newegg.com but could not find one, i have
also looked many other places but no luck either, so if anyone knows where to buy one please let
me know. :flowers:

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 -David-

-David-

• Members
  • 10,603 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:19 PM

Posted 05 February 2006 - 05:55 AM

Hi DeepPurple

Hmm...i took a look around on my favourite computer sites and on google, but i can't find a vendor. I saw a few very similar motherboards on eBay; i think that's the only place you will get one.

I don't really recommend buying computer products off eBay and i've had a few bad experiences with it, but if you are desperate i would give that a try.

It is possible that Hp hav taken it off the production line and have released a newer version. Take a look on their site and see if you can find any help on what mothreboards would fit your machine.

David

#3 deeppurple0405

deeppurple0405
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 17 posts
  •  

Posted 06 February 2006 - 12:29 AM

alright man i thank you for your help, never bought off ebay before but i might give it a try after i check hp, but if there is a updated version, will it still run all my fans and hard drive right? thanks again for the help!
[font=Microsoft Sans Serif] [b] t (-_-) t DeEpPuRpLe t (-_-) t

#4 dc3

dc3

Bleeping Treehugger

• Members
  • 30,811 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:19 AM

Posted 06 February 2006 - 01:37 AM

It seems that there are two makes of motherboards for the HP Pavilion 533w desktop PC, and the two can be identified by looking at their serial numbers.

Manufacturer for computer serial numbers starting with KR and CH: Trigem Glendale

Motherboard for computer serial numbers starting with MX: ASUS IT8708F

Family and loved ones will always be a priority in my daily life.  You never know when one will leave you.

#5 deeppurple0405

deeppurple0405
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 17 posts
  •  

Posted 06 February 2006 - 02:38 AM

It seems that there are two makes of motherboards for the HP Pavilion 533w desktop PC, and the two can be identified by looking at their serial numbers.

Manufacturer for computer serial numbers starting with KR and CH: Trigem Glendale

Motherboard for computer serial numbers starting with MX: ASUS IT8708F

Trigem GL VE 2002052 (glendale)

I know this much, mine is a glendale. But my question is where to buy one. Or will either of them run the system right? also where do i find my serial number......dont know alot about finding serial/part numbers

Edited by deeppurple0405, 06 February 2006 - 03:22 AM.

[font=Microsoft Sans Serif] [b] t (-_-) t DeEpPuRpLe t (-_-) t

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users