Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

MY PC is stuck on the Blue Intel Desktop screen?

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Hoffmane21

Hoffmane21

• Members
  • 22 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:48 PM

Posted 14 December 2011 - 12:30 PM

I have tried shutting it down, when I turn it back on it goes straight to that screen again, no startup or anything.
I tried shutting off and unplugging. Turns on straight to blue intel desktop screen again.
Tried shutting down, unplugging, pressing power again to make sure it's off. Same thing.

Tried CTRL ALT DELETE, no response. Tried throwing keyboard...nothing...

But why would it stay on this screen even after shut down and unplud for more then 30 seconds? More than a minute?

It is like it was never turned off, and it gives me no options to boot from my backup drive or F8. just turns on to blue intel screen?

Running windows 7...

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Hoffmane21

Hoffmane21
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 22 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:48 PM

Posted 14 December 2011 - 12:41 PM

So I unplugged everything from it, after shut down. Waited 2 minutes. REstarted, it came back so I held e8 and it finally went to a black screen and said multiple bios attemps failed. I restarted and it finally gave me the e8 option and I booted from my backup, got to windows, resarted again with windows and now it's fine....? weird...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users