Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Introduction

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Ninja-Penguininc

Ninja-Penguininc

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:21 AM

Posted 14 December 2011 - 10:30 AM

Hello,

I have been using bleeping computers for years and thought to myself today why not become a member. So here I am a new member of Bleepingcomputers and I might even manage to be of some help.

A little back ground info

I have been using PC's since the Com64 and I have knowledge in the following areas:
Server Hardware
Server OS Linux, Unix, SBS 2003 2008,Exchange 2003 2007 2010, and standalone windows OS.
Workstation and PC Hardware ( Yes a workstation is not the same as a desktop/PC )
Workstation and PC OS's Linux, Unix, and Windows 95 98 2000 ME XP Vista 7
Networking I have done it all is this including working at a DataCenter and ISP for 3 years.

I dont work with MAC's

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users