Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Thunderbird 8

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Linda B

Linda B

• Members
  • 4 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:33 PM

Posted 13 December 2011 - 06:35 PM

I just installed Thunderbird 8 last night as my primary email program. Everything was working fine, but then I had to snoop around and check different settings. I don't know what I did wrong, but now on the bar above my email, I have the following columns: from, subject, date and status (read). Under the date column, I do not get a date anymore, but I get a time instead. Last night I had both a date and time in the same column. Is there somewhere I can fix this so the date column actually shows the DATE, not just the time? I'd like to have both showing, but right now can't get the date to come up.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. I am working with Windows 7. I had dropped IncrediMail because it was starting to mess up my new laptop, thus downloaded Thunderbird. Hope others out here use this program!!

Thank you!!

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users