Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

"System Fix" infection

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Genghisbottomley

Genghisbottomley

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:22 AM

Posted 13 December 2011 - 09:30 AM

I most certainly had this infection "system fix". I have done a number of things to get rid and my PC, whilst not as it was prior to infection, seems to be back up and running smoothly. How can I find out if I have finally got rid of "system fix"?

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 jgweed

jgweed

• Members
  • 28,473 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:22 PM

Posted 13 December 2011 - 09:43 AM

Some malware is pesky and difficult to completely get rid of. You may submit data in the form of logs to the Malware Removal Team for their review. Follow the steps in the link below (starting with Number 6) and be sure to include what steps you have already taken.
Welcome to BC!
Regards,
John

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/topic34773.html
Whereof one cannot speak, thereof one should be silent.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users