Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

'Sup

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Treleus

Treleus

• Members
  • 15 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:38 AM

Posted 13 December 2011 - 01:20 AM

'Sup bleepers. This is Treleus coming to get his computer squeaky cleaned here: http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/topic432172.html

Just finished semester 1 of my fourth year in uni. Harsh stuff, but I've been a lazy bastard as of late and it'll only get harder if I don't shape up. Speaking of shaping up, I'm training to run my first marathon in January, so that'll be wild. At least the dinner party will be.

Currently selling off a bunch of old textbooks I haven't used in years, so hopefully I'll get some income from that little venture. After I've dealt with that and this holiday rootkit business, I plan on taking up some hardcore DnD thanks to the SpoonyOne's Counter Monkey videos juicing up my interest--I used to play a handful of online pen-and-paper RPGs in my early teens. I also plan on learning to play acoustic guitar and checking out some books from the uni library that happen to be course books for my next semester. Besides that I'll be looking into some IT/software-related REUs in my area to see if I feel like taking up a graduate degree--all while getting paid a nice stipend for my trouble. It would do me much good to review and practice up on my discrete math, Java, bash scripting, and SQL, so I'll see about making time for that while I also pick up rom-hacking for fun. Anybody ever wonder what Mega Man X would've been like if you played as Zero?

Lessee, I love Mega Man (BRING BACK LEGENDS 3), Sonic (minus the 2000-2008 years), Betrayal at Krondor, Morrowind, Legend of Zelda, Feist's Riftwar and Riftwar-related novel series', Star Wars (mostly the pre-prequel stuff), Star Trek (everything up to DS9 and the newest movie so far, but never touched the games), the IT Crowd (shame it's been canceled, because it blows Big Bang Theory out of the water), Megas XLR, Thundercats, The Last Airbender (not the movie), DB+Z, Back to the Future (who doesn't, amirite?), Amnesia: The Dark Descent, Egoraptor, the AVGN, the HVGN, the Spoony Experiment, and am currently getting into Firefly (which also makes me want to check out the new Dr. Who series). And the new MLP is pretty good.

Lastly, I cook, I clean, I look dashing in a suit (or pirate costume), and I make pizza twice a week. Any (female) takers?

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 jgweed

jgweed

• Staff Emeritus
  • 28,473 posts
  •  

Posted 13 December 2011 - 10:04 AM

Do you make pizza while wearing the pirate costume?
Thanks for joining and welcome to BC!
Regards,
John
Whereof one cannot speak, thereof one should be silent.

#3 Treleus

Treleus
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 15 posts
  •  

Posted 13 December 2011 - 01:15 PM

Do you make pizza while wearing the pirate costume?

No, but come the next Rennaissance festival, Arr'll be sure to do that.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users