Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

No Display On Netbook!!

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 iTosin

iTosin

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:56 PM

Posted 12 December 2011 - 11:19 AM

Hello You! Care To Help Me?

Okay. I have an Asus EEE PC 1005HAB Netbook.
I has been out of warranty for about a Year and a half now. :mellow:
It shows nothing - nothing - unless connected to an eternal monitor. But the reasons that netbooks are so cool is because they're suppose to be portable , right? This means that if I have to plug it into a big hunka monitor then I might as well use a full desktop because my netbook is no longer portable. :blink:

I'd like to take this to Best Buy or something - but you know, right now I'm in Nigeria, so no Geek Squad to help me out. All on my own, people! :huh:
This isn't a new problem. It's been going on for about six months. I'm just really good at procrastinating. I've checked display setting, so count that out. Anything that involves me taking apart my computer? I'll be really scared, cause I'm afraid something will go wrong, and if it does, I blame you!

So... what's wrong with my computer? How I do I fix it? Preferably, free. We're all suckers for freebies.

iTosin

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 jhayz

jhayz

• BC Advisor
  • 6,922 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:56 AM

Posted 12 December 2011 - 08:38 PM

Have you tried toggling Function keys to switch display? Or check graphic properties to change screen resolution, monitor?

Tekken

#3 a_cup

a_cup

• Members
  • 172 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:56 PM

Posted 12 December 2011 - 10:37 PM

Hi iTosin,

Try the Fn+F8 key...see if that gives you the option to choose to view an external or netbook screen...

Pauline

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users