Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Runescape Account Banned!?!

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 S1acking computer needs

S1acking computer needs

• Members
  • 39 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:56 PM

Posted 03 February 2006 - 10:03 PM

I tried getting on runescape today to find out i was banned. They sent an email saying that the credic card was stolen or i used it without permision. Thats bull. my mom even showed me that 5 bucks was taken out. Whats going on? I live in a hotel and they freez 1,000$. but my mom said she has well over that much. Grrrr this sucks, all my time spent and money, it gets freakin banned! Something has to be wrong, i sent a query. How long will it take for them to respond? What should i do? :thumbsup:

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 frankie12

frankie12

• Members
  • 941 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:56 PM

Posted 04 February 2006 - 08:15 PM

Have you tried to call the company?

#3 S1acking computer needs

S1acking computer needs
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 39 posts
  •  

Posted 04 February 2006 - 08:38 PM

You can call runescape? :thumbsup:

#4 conk

conk

• Members
  • 295 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:56 AM

Posted 05 February 2006 - 05:43 PM

you could try asking jagex for an appeal its at the bttom of the runescape main page other than that just wait and see what they say.
If the universe is ever expanding, what are we expanding into?

#5 S1acking computer needs

S1acking computer needs
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 39 posts
  •  

Posted 05 February 2006 - 05:46 PM

An appeal? They answerd back saying i have to pay 8 months of membership. Which is stupid, because they toook it out of my moms and uncles account. I dont know whats going on. But this is 100% bull.

#6 Xanarki

Xanarki

• Members
  • 22 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:56 PM

Posted 07 February 2006 - 03:28 PM

Call them. Don't they have contact infomation on their website?

#7 conk

conk

• Members
  • 295 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:56 AM

Posted 07 February 2006 - 05:01 PM

nope theres no contact details except several email addreses and i know from personal experience that it takes forever just to get a reply and even then nothin usually gets done about it.
If the universe is ever expanding, what are we expanding into?

#8 S1acking computer needs

S1acking computer needs
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 39 posts
  •  

Posted 07 February 2006 - 06:45 PM

Yea, theyre message is like the same. Now i have to pay 337 negitive credit. I found out what happen though, My dad wanted money for drugs and he declined those payments so he gets money back. if you think about it, when your done with runescape you can get all those member ship months back. So theyre gonna lose in the long run.

I sent an appeal, it pretty much said the same thing i sent the email too.. WHy do people get paid for working there? Gaydex can do it himself

Edited by S1acking computer needs, 07 February 2006 - 06:47 PM.

#9 Bulldog_Boy

Bulldog_Boy

• Members
  • 8 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:56 PM

Posted 11 March 2006 - 03:14 AM

Ouch what lvl are you?

I am lvl 82

Drugs?

Yea, theyre message is like the same. Now i have to pay 337 negitive credit. I found out what happen though, My dad wanted money for drugs and he declined those payments so he gets money back. if you think about it, when your done with runescape you can get all those member ship months back. So theyre gonna lose in the long run.

I sent an appeal, it pretty much said the same thing i sent the email too.. WHy do people get paid for working there? Gaydex can do it himself

drugs?

Edited by Bulldog_Boy, 11 March 2006 - 03:14 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users