Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Newb here

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Bucshots

Bucshots

• Members
  • 5 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:37 AM

Posted 09 December 2011 - 06:04 PM

Hi all! I created an account a few days ago, just wanted to introduce myself. I've been goofing with computers for a couple of years, and it wasn't until recently that I decided that I want to buckle down and make it a career. I am studying for my A+ and Net+ certs at the moment, my goal is to one day become a network admin. I've used this site many times as a technical reference, and I must say I am very impressed with the knowledge of some of your members. I hope one day to be a contributor myself. Cheers!

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 jgweed

jgweed

• Members
  • 28,473 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:37 PM

Posted 10 December 2011 - 09:14 AM

The common stock of knowledge held here is the result of contributions of many people with varying areas of expertise and experience.
Welcome to BC!
Regards,
John
Whereof one cannot speak, thereof one should be silent.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users