Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

media player

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 ptts17

ptts17

• Members
  • 52 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:26 AM

Posted 09 December 2011 - 01:11 PM

Hello friend's Happy holiday's when they come! Now for my Problem,I am running window's media player 11 and as far as i know have not changed anything to interfere with it but now my problem is when I play a dvd on it it is crackly and sound distortion and yet plays music cd no problem.I have also tried real player,and vlc media player with the same outcome,this situation just appeared from nowhere!!
Looking forward to some assistance,Cheers!!!! :thumbup2:
J.F.PITTS

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 InadequateInfirmity

InadequateInfirmity

I Gots Me A Certified Edumication

• Banned
  • 5,180 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:26 AM

Posted 09 December 2011 - 07:14 PM

Open device manager and uninstall your audio driver then reboot.
http://pcsupport.about.com/od/windowsxp/f/opendmxp.htm

#3 jhayz

jhayz

• BC Advisor
  • 6,922 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:26 PM

Posted 10 December 2011 - 10:04 PM

Check Playback devices - Properties - Advanced tab and change to 16 bit, 48000 hz (DVD Quality). Checkmark also exclusive mode options. Look alos into Enhancement tab and unchecked any options found ticked.

Tekken

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users