I am currently on a XP x64 Pro SP3 system with the following issues:
- I can't paste
- I can't uninstall anything (says uninstaller can't be accessed)
- I can't open malwarebytes (gives me ocx / run time errors)
- I can't open internet explorer (just instantly crashes)
- I can't open windows update
- I can't open the properties of anything in services.msc
- I can't run dds or gmer due to my OS
- Anything I open in windows gets minimized off the screen (have to navigate with alt+tab) nothing shows on the taskbar
- I have no sound (winamp reports bad direct sound driver)
- I can't drag / drop on my desktop either
- Lots more I haven't found yet I am sure.
- I have run a hijackthis log for you
- I have run microsofts free malware and anti-virus tools ( found nothing )
- I have fun TDSSKiller ( found nothing )
- I have also run kaperskys free tool - which found a bunch of java exploit trojan files, thus removing my entire java installation, which in turn screwed up registry concerning "consrv" in the registry, which wouldn't let windows load - thus forcing me to install a 2nd windows and hive load the registry and manually fix the entries - thus enabling to at least get back into windows and attempt to finish fixing this disaster.
I have also noticed my DCOM is shut off in services (disabled) and no way to turn it back on, also the extended tab in services is missing (just a navy blue square in the top left corner)
Please help fix this!
Edited by elecjester, 08 December 2011 - 08:36 PM.