Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Usb Drivers

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Fenton3030

Fenton3030

• Members
  • 6 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:17 AM

Posted 08 December 2011 - 12:01 AM

okay the main problem is im getting the error 2005 on itunes for my iphone restore.
and ive read you need to update your usb drivers to remedy this problem, but idk how to do that. AT ALL. (yep im a N00b)lolz
I have a Hp Presario SR1120NX Windows XP
ive gone to the Hp drivers webpage yet idk what to download.

so if anyone can help i gladly appreciate.

..i want my iphone back:/

Edited by Fenton3030, 08 December 2011 - 12:02 AM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 jhayz

jhayz

• BC Advisor
  • 6,922 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:17 PM

Posted 08 December 2011 - 12:22 AM

Are these references or link you have read of error restore messages directly from the computer or your iPhone?
This link shows a different suggestion though http://www.limera1n.cc/2011/09/fix-itunes-error-2000-2003-2005-iphone.html

Tekken

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users