Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Blombloes

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 BlombleKeeper

BlombleKeeper

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:14 PM

Posted 07 December 2011 - 09:26 PM

Blombloes

I am unlikely to give two players the same asset or power, and I will not tolerate using a word someone else has chosen. There are millions out there. Nouns and verbs only. To a word like ‘and’ I would post something like: ERROR: DOES NOT COMPLY

I probably won’t be posting until about 5:15pm every day except the weekends and Wednesday. I have the weekends for days off and I get home early on Wednesday.

Sign-ups
You type a word. (e.g. sign-up) Hello

Quote: Hello

Good day, Etymo. You are a normal gold Blombloe. Normal golds are intelligent and quick-witted, but slow. You have average mana {5/5}
special asset: Fellow seed for 3 mana dollop and 1 cinder ball, you can create any relationship with anybody.
Special power: forge you are naturally good at making and melding tools.
(this is an example, not my character.)

Edited by Budapest, 07 December 2011 - 11:55 PM.
Moved from Computer Gaming ~Budapest

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 BlombleKeeper

BlombleKeeper
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  

Posted 07 December 2011 - 09:29 PM

My sign-up is Water.

#3 BlombleKeeper

BlombleKeeper
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  

Posted 07 December 2011 - 09:31 PM

Quote: Water

Congrats, Aquaena! You are an Glitter Blue Blombloe! Glitter Blues are fast, intelligent, swimmers, and quick to the draw with words. You have a lot more mana than usual.{15/15}
Special Asset: Water Control
for 1 mana every post you use the power, you can move the water and create lighter than water un-meltable un-breakable ice sculptures. (If you create an ice sculpture you do not need to use mana to sustain it.)
Special Power:
You are a weather Blombloe. You control the weather. You can make it rainy, snowy, sunny, overcast. If it has water, you can control it. At the price of 3 mana per post you use it. If it’s natural, you don’t use mana.

(This is my sign-up)

Edited by BlombleKeeper, 08 December 2011 - 10:58 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users