Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Parser errors in MS Excel and Libre Office

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 castoffpolite

castoffpolite

• Members
  • 160 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:41 PM

Posted 07 December 2011 - 01:13 PM

I am a full Linux system.

I have both MS Excel and Libre Office installed. Yes, it could be the programs fighting, but I do not think so as I uninstalled one and reinstalled the other and vice versa, in an attempt to find out which if either was causing the Parser error on incoming and outgoing documents. Problem remains no matter which program I use. :scratchhead:

Not new to using Excel. New to parser error on incoming and outgoing .xcl documents. Looked up meaning, deals with formatting of sheet/pages. Reformatted document, still have problem.

I've tried what I know. What do you know that I don't know? :)

Cast

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 castoffpolite

castoffpolite
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 160 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:41 PM

Posted 08 December 2011 - 03:13 AM

I am doing a fresh reinstall of both apps, might be updates I missed along the way that takes care of this problem. I don't use spreadsheets that often but they are integral to what I do when I need them.

Cast

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users