Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Heya

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 cartographer

cartographer

• Members
  • 11 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:50 PM

Posted 06 December 2011 - 07:23 PM

Howdy folks!

I used to break my household computer on purpose and try to fix it before my parents got home (I've always liked a challenge). Now I herd geeks and enjoy reading about communication techniques.

Even though its not what I do for a living, I'm still terribly interested in how "things" work, for almost any definition of "things." I'd really like to learn more about removing malware, because I'm terribly practical, plus it really piqued my interest when I was forced to look into it recently. Malware's come a long way since I was a kid breaking my parents home PC :lol:

So... :bounce: ...hi!

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 jgweed

jgweed

• Members
  • 28,473 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:50 PM

Posted 07 December 2011 - 07:24 AM

Malware gets trickier all the time, and removing it can often be a complex process. You have come to the right place to add to your knowledge.
Welcome to BC!
Regards,
John
Whereof one cannot speak, thereof one should be silent.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users