Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Can't print body of message from Outlook Express

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 JRoe

JRoe

• Members
  • 6 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:02 AM

Posted 06 December 2011 - 02:18 PM

Hi,

I am trying to print an email from Outlook Express in XP Professional. When I click file, print, the email is sent to the printer and it only prints out the header information. I have tried opening the message then printing and am left with the same results. I have tried uninstalling IE8, and Outlook Express, Restarted, and then re-installed them through the Add/Remove programs applet in control panel. Could you help me with this? Once again, the body of the email prints out blank, and the only thing that prints is the header. Thanks

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Eyesee

Eyesee

Bleepin Teck Shop

• BC Advisor
  • 3,541 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:02 PM

Posted 06 December 2011 - 04:20 PM

Try highliting the text that you want to print by dragging your mouse cursor through it.
They try printing by clicking file - print - put the bullet in selection & click OK
See if it prints that way.
In the beginning there was the command line.

#3 JRoe

JRoe
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 6 posts
  •  

Posted 06 December 2011 - 04:22 PM

Thanks for the reply. I should have added that I already tried that. It didn't work either.

#4 JRoe

JRoe
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 6 posts
  •  

Posted 07 December 2011 - 04:52 PM

I solved the issue. There was some sort of conflict between IE8 and OE6. I uninstalled IE8 and installed IE7, this fixed this issue.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users