Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Kermit the Commie!!

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Animal

Animal

Bleepin' Animinion

• Site Admin
  • 34,731 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:50 PM

Posted 05 December 2011 - 08:34 PM

"Animal does have RED fur ... ." :whistle:

Kermit the Commie.

Last week, on the Fox's "Follow the Money" program, host Eric Bolling went McCarthy and tore into the new, Disney-released film, "The Muppets," saying its storyline featuring an evil oil baron is just another example of Hollywood's liberal agenda.

According to the Huffington Post, Bolling took issue with the evil oil baron's name, Tex Richman. He was joined by Dan Gainor of the conservative Media Research Center, who also hates the Muppets.

"It's amazing how far the left will go just to manipulate your kids, to convince them, give the anti-corporate message," Gainor said.

Right. There are no corporations in Hollywood. All the films are not-for-profit. People ride bicycles up and down Sunset Boulevard, munching celery.

For the rest of the expose' go to the following link By Tony Hicks Contra Costa Times Posted: 12/05/2011 12:05:38 PM PST click here

The Internet is so big, so powerful and pointless that for some people it is a complete substitute for life.
Andrew Brown (1938-1994)

A learning experience is one of those things that say, "You know that thing you just did? Don't do that." Douglas Adams (1952-2001)

"Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination circles the world." Albert Einstein (1879-1955)

Follow BleepingComputer on: Facebook | Twitter | Google+

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 goldhound

goldhound

• Members
  • 9 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:50 PM

Posted 05 December 2011 - 10:24 PM

Balance is in danger of extinction B)

#3 Queen-Evie

Queen-Evie

Official Bleepin' G.R.I.T.S. (and proud of it)

• Staff Emeritus
  • 16,485 posts
  •  
  • Location:My own little corner of the universe (somewhere in Alabama). It's OK, they know me here
  • Local time:07:50 PM

Posted 05 December 2011 - 11:46 PM

Anyone can find something wrong with anything. Show those guys a picture of clouds and they would probably come up with something evil about clouds.

Kermit can't be a commie. He's green and everyone knows commies are red.

Edited by Queen-Evie, 05 December 2011 - 11:50 PM.

#4 Union_Thug

Union_Thug

Bleeps with the fishes...

• Members
  • 2,355 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:50 PM

Posted 06 December 2011 - 10:25 AM

Good grief...

#5 wrdsmth

wrdsmth

• Members
  • 24 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:50 PM

Posted 19 December 2011 - 07:03 AM

they probably don't like dickens' 'a christmas carol', either. from http://www.literature.org/authors/dickens-charles/christmas-carol/

A Christmas Carol
Charles Dickens
Preface

Preface

I have endeavoured in this Ghostly little book, to raise the Ghost of an Idea, which shall not put my readers out of humour with themselves, with each other, with the season, or with me. May it haunt their houses pleasantly, and no one wish to lay it.

Their faithful Friend and Servant, C.D.

December, 1843.

if only the fox news commentators had such ideals, such hopes for humankind and such goodwill toward men perhaps more of us would find the world a more salubrious place.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users