So far I have (i no particular order):
1. re-installed parallel XP to allow me to get access over my data files and do other diagnostcs. This installation of XP is more stable than original but also crashes and fails to boot sometimes
2. Run chkdsk /R - no problems
3. Run Malwarebytes in safe mode - no problems
4. Tried to run boot time Avast scan - crashed
5. Run Recovery with Samsung disc and re-loaded all drivers that came with the disc.
6. Run CCleaner to clear out rubbish and also scanned registry - found many probs and asked to fix.
It now seems quite stable in Safe Mode in both systems, but still not stable in normal boot up.
Can you help me please?
Edited by hamluis, 05 December 2011 - 04:42 PM.
Moved from XP to Internal Hardware.