Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Software hvaing printing problems with win 7

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 AraChiya

AraChiya

• Members
  • 22 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:00 AM

Posted 05 December 2011 - 07:47 AM

I updated the drivers for my Xerox phaser printer, I had the company that makes printmaster send me a version of the software that works with windows 7 and recognizes the projects made using PM16. They sent PM18.1 which has a few new features and seems to work well with the exception of printing. The commands to make the printer print more than one sheet is not being recognized by the printer. On all other software it works fine. I changed printer settings through the control panel and through PM but I can not get it to do more than one page no matter how many I tell it to print. I assume this is a compatibility issue. Encore, the people who now make PrintMaster have been no help what so ever as I am still waiting for corporate to respond to my latest complaint on the subject and of their poor customer support. They have apparently decided to go by the way MicroCrap does business. They have a forum like this one, but again a technical problem won't allow me access and their staff won't answer my emails.

Can anyone here help me solve this printing problem?

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 noknojon

noknojon

• Banned
  • 10,871 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:00 AM

Posted 07 December 2011 - 03:59 PM

Hi AraChiya -
Can you please list the exact model of the Xerox phaser printer.
There are several versions listed on the web sites, and you may have been linked to the wrong drivers.

Thank You -

#3 AraChiya

AraChiya
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 22 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:00 AM

Posted 07 December 2011 - 05:56 PM

Its a Xerox Phaser 8400. A previous problem I had involving updating the Phaser's drivers which I did.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users