Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

My Cd Rom Dont Work: HELP ! ! ! Tryed This

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 BAKERSFIELDBOY211

BAKERSFIELDBOY211

• Members
  • 21 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:29 AM

Posted 04 December 2011 - 08:04 PM

I Think it a virus thow i ran Mb And fount 21 Infections, after the clean up i notice my
cd rom and dvd does not work. Ive tryed cleaning out with cd cleaner and disk. Then tryed another dvd drive,
and the same thing as others, Icon in My computer is there, but when i click open to see stuff on disk its just sits there like nothen on the disk. Ive try 6 or 7 disk to make sure. When i try the cd rom from the first time it ask to put in cd, even thow there was on already 1 in it,just thought you might need to know that. Plus the dvd drive i swaptout came from working computer and i did test the drive befor swapt. help ! !!

Edit: Moved topic from XP to the more appropriate forum. ~ Animal

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users