Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Ghosts

• Please log in to reply
39 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_Computer-man_*

Guest_Computer-man_*

• Guests
  •  

Posted 03 December 2011 - 04:38 PM

http://www.google.nl/search?q=ghosts&hl=nl&prmd=imvnsb&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ei=QJTaTszOHY6VOuqBicEO&ved=0CFoQsAQ&biw=1032&bih=705#hl=nl&tbm=isch&q=real+ghosts&revid=467192394&sa=X&ei=SZTaTvPlMcSDOpT9_LUO&ved=0CDoQ1QIoAA&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.,cf.osb&fp=402332c4a1772983&biw=1032&bih=741 '> http://www.google.nl/search?q=ghosts&hl=nl&prmd=imvnsb&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ei=QJTaTszOHY6VOuqBicEO&ved=0CFoQsAQ&biw=1032&bih=705#hl=nl&tbm=isch&q=real+ghosts&revid=467192394&sa=X&ei=SZTaTvPlMcSDOpT9_LUO&ved=0CDoQ1QIoAA&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.,cf.osb&fp=402332c4a1772983&biw=1032&bih=741

:alien:
I was looking on Internet, for no reasons and got this pictures in my eyes.
When you sees the pictures, than you will nearly believe in Ghosts.
Well, what I can say with this all, there is more between Heaven and Earth.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 FRiNKEL

FRiNKEL

• Members
  • 27 posts
  •  

Posted 03 December 2011 - 05:19 PM

I don't know if I could consider these images as legitimate. They're too easy to fabricate. However, I could believe that ghosts do exist (to some extent, at least).
"I've done so much with so little for so long, they now expect me to do the impossible with nothing." - Source unknown to me

#3 Guest_Computer-man_*

Guest_Computer-man_*

• Guests
  •  

Posted 03 December 2011 - 06:38 PM

I am agree Frinkel, that sort things is hard to tell or the pictures are real, but I must say to, I got not the impress that the pictures are false or maybe must I say, edited.
I think that when a factory or a particular human edited pictures, than you'll see it immediately.
About Ghosts, what must I saying, untill there is no evident that this sort things don't exist, I say, it is possible that there is.

#4 the_patriot11

the_patriot11

High Tech Redneck

• BC Advisor
  • 6,755 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:48 PM

Posted 03 December 2011 - 08:39 PM

most of those images are easy to fabricate simply using camera tricks, and thats before you get into all the computer editing. So nah, I dont buy any of em.

picard5.jpg

Primary system: Motherboard: ASUS M4A89GTD PRO/USB3, Processor: AMD Phenom II x4 945, Memory: 16 gigs of Patriot G2 DDR3 1600, Video: AMD Sapphire Nitro R9 380, Storage: 1 WD 500 gig HD, 1 Hitachi 500 gig HD, and Power supply: Coolermaster 750 watt, OS: Windows 10 64 bit. 

Media Center: Motherboard: Gigabyte mp61p-S3, Processor: AMD Athlon 64 x2 6000+, Memory: 6 gigs Patriot DDR2 800, Video: Gigabyte GeForce GT730, Storage: 500 gig Hitachi, PSU: Seasonic M1211 620W full modular, OS: Windows 10.

If I don't reply within 24 hours of your reply, feel free to send me a pm.

#5 computerxpds

computerxpds

Bleepin' Comp

• 4,470 posts
  •  

Posted 04 December 2011 - 01:17 AM

My stance on ghosts is what about 70% of the rest of the worlds is, which is false. (ie they dont exist)

I also tend to go with snopes.com. http://www.snopes.com/photos/supernatural/bedghost.asp
hehe

sigcomp.png 
If I have replied to a topic and you reply and I haven't gotten back to you within 48 hours (2 days) then send me a P.M.
Some important links: BC Forum Rules | Misplaced Malware Logs | BC Tutorials | BC Downloads |
Follow BleepingComputer on: Facebook! | Twitter! | Google+| Come join us on the BleepingComputer Live Chat too! |

#6 Guest_Computer-man_*

Guest_Computer-man_*

• Guests
  •  

Posted 04 December 2011 - 06:36 AM

I am not sure or the pictures are fake.
Of course can a factory or a particular to do that, but why should they, what is the fun in this.?
When I see those things, than am I very carefully with this.
My opinion in this is, what I see is true untill it is proven that it is all fake.

#7 the_patriot11

the_patriot11

High Tech Redneck

• BC Advisor
  • 6,755 posts
  •  

Posted 04 December 2011 - 10:52 AM

People do it for kicks and giggles, for the same reason people start chain letters, just to see how many people will fall for it. Or just to draw attention to themselves, or they believe in ghosts and want others to believe in them but can't finds evidence so they fabricate it. Theres a million and one reasons why people would fabricate this.

picard5.jpg

Primary system: Motherboard: ASUS M4A89GTD PRO/USB3, Processor: AMD Phenom II x4 945, Memory: 16 gigs of Patriot G2 DDR3 1600, Video: AMD Sapphire Nitro R9 380, Storage: 1 WD 500 gig HD, 1 Hitachi 500 gig HD, and Power supply: Coolermaster 750 watt, OS: Windows 10 64 bit. 

Media Center: Motherboard: Gigabyte mp61p-S3, Processor: AMD Athlon 64 x2 6000+, Memory: 6 gigs Patriot DDR2 800, Video: Gigabyte GeForce GT730, Storage: 500 gig Hitachi, PSU: Seasonic M1211 620W full modular, OS: Windows 10.

#8 Guest_Computer-man_*

Guest_Computer-man_*

• Guests
  •  

Posted 04 December 2011 - 05:21 PM

People do it for kicks and giggles

Not everyone, Patriot, not everyone.

for the same reason people start chain letters, just to see how many people will fall for it.

Maybe have you're right, but they must be not to do, because there are a lot of people they believe in Ghosts.
Do I believe in Ghost? Well, I believe there is more between the Heaven and Earth, personnally have I not seen a Ghost, but I believe there are Ghosts on Earth, why not.?
Evidence for this, no there isn't, it is just like Ufo's, there are Ufo's, but there are not evidence for this.
You can make pictures from that and you let it see to other people, but the others say than, it is fake.
You have to do that via photoshopper or maybe have you created a picture in another picture.
Ghosts, Ufo's, Monster of Lochness, Yeti, who shall it to say.

#9 Union_Thug

Union_Thug

Bleeps with the fishes...

• Members
  • 2,355 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:48 PM

Posted 04 December 2011 - 09:35 PM

I believe in ghosts. That's why I have these guys on retainer.

#10 SilvesterStar

SilvesterStar

• Members
  • 5 posts
  •  

Posted 04 December 2011 - 10:20 PM

Well i have to say some pics, i have been seen on news website but i can't remember which website.
Anyway whether true or not, I don't want to meet it.

#11 Guest_Computer-man_*

Guest_Computer-man_*

• Guests
  •  

Posted 05 December 2011 - 05:20 AM

Well in my honestly must I tell, that when I see a Ghost, than I am in shock, because you don't expected it. That is normally.
Now looking I with pleasure to movies with Ghosts, just like Ghost Busters.

I am the Gatekeeper.

#12 Gunto

Gunto

Bleepin' Reject Phoenix

• Malware Response Team
  • 1,284 posts
  •  

Posted 06 December 2011 - 01:13 AM

Having had some minor paranormal activity, I do believe in them. Though photos are really easy to manipulate, so I don't really buy ghosts caught in photo.

Beautiful avatar by Plumbeck!

Bury me in honor; when I'm dead and hit the ground, a love back home, it unfolds...

#13 Guest_Computer-man_*

Guest_Computer-man_*

• Guests
  •  

Posted 06 December 2011 - 05:27 AM

There are people on this world, they find the exist of Ghosts baked air.
Me self must saying, I don't know or Ghosts exist, in that form that you can see them.
But I do know that there are more things, that we mortals don't understand.
The pictures from Ghosts that I did entering, I don't know or this is real, maybe is it a very good trick, could be, but if I looking to that pictures, I believe that the case from Ghosts are real; so it is not fake.

Moreover is it so, when you are in a strange area, an area where you have a Castle, the area and Castle have in the darkness something Spooky, you walking there, than is it regular if you are sensitive, see Ghosts.
But all should you are in an area that can change your face, that doesn't mean, that Ghosts and Haunt don't exist for real.

Note: With a good photo editor program can you editing pictures, true 100% true, but I get not the impress that when I see the pictures, the case of editor is here.
I believe, when you editing pictures and studied the pictures very well, than you'll see that.

#14 the_patriot11

the_patriot11

High Tech Redneck

• BC Advisor
  • 6,755 posts
  •  

Posted 06 December 2011 - 10:24 AM

Sometimes people play with their own minds. They believe so much in ghosts, that when they say, walk into an old dark castle like you said, they are so afraid of them that their mind tricks them into thinking that they saw, heard and/or felt the presence of something that may not have been there to begin with.

Edited by the_patriot11, 06 December 2011 - 10:24 AM.

picard5.jpg

#15 Animal

Animal

Bleepin' Animinion

• Site Admin
  • 34,767 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:48 PM

Posted 06 December 2011 - 12:22 PM

Much of this can be attributed to something called Pareidolia. The mind trying to put a face and or shape to an object.

The Internet is so big, so powerful and pointless that for some people it is a complete substitute for life.
Andrew Brown (1938-1994)

A learning experience is one of those things that say, "You know that thing you just did? Don't do that." Douglas Adams (1952-2001)

"Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination circles the world." Albert Einstein (1879-1955)

Follow BleepingComputer on: Facebook | Twitter | Google+

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users