Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Places To Go and See

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 bob3160

bob3160

• Members
  • 205 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:10 AM

Posted 03 December 2011 - 09:29 AM

I have been in many places, but I've never been in Cahoots. Apparently, you can't go alone. You have to be in Cahoots with someone.

I've also never been in Cognito. I hear no one recognizes you there.

I have, however, been in Sane. They don't have an airport; you have to be driven there. I have made several trips there, thanks to my friends, family and work. Not an interesting place.

I would like to go to Conclusions, but you have to jump, and I'm not too much on physical activity anymore.

I have also been in Doubt. That is a sad place to go, and I try not to visit there too often.

I've been in Flexible, but only when it was very important to stand firm and some people don't like me there.

Sometimes I'm in Capable, and I go there more often as I'm getting older. When I am there I often don't recognize it.

One of my favorite places to be is in Suspense! It really gets the adrenalin flowing and pumps up the old heart! At my age I need all the stimuli I can get!

And, sometimes I think I am in Vincible but life shows me I am not.

I have been in Deepbleep many times; kind of hard to find when I was young but the older I get, the easier it is to get there.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Keith1

Keith1

• Members
  • 504 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:10 AM

Posted 03 December 2011 - 09:42 AM

LOLOL!!!!!!! And, at 62, I'm proud to say I've visited all of those places - hee hee.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users