Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

programmer wanted!

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 nmdamgud

nmdamgud

• Members
  • 357 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:38 PM

Posted 04 November 2004 - 02:52 PM

hullo, all! how has everyone been??? i am trying to start a new website, and need either someone who can do programming, or a referral to someone who can. i don't have alot of $$ but i don't expect it to be free, either. what i need is mainly a writing forum set up, on the same lines as an rpg. also a chat program. i really can't say any more than that at this time..although i will be happy to supply more info in a private e-mail.

thanx, as usual!

nmdamgud

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

#2 cowsgonemadd3

cowsgonemadd3

Feed me some spyware!

• Banned
  • 4,557 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:38 PM

Posted 04 November 2004 - 06:21 PM

I have 2 websites did have 4. Let me help you if I can. My new un posted website is going to look nice. I know a little bit. Like what webhost to use and many other things. Pm me or email me...You know my email I think.
Thanks

#3 mjkramer

mjkramer

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:38 PM

Posted 14 November 2004 - 04:50 PM

I can program for you. What languages are you using? What about database? What about a server? My education in programming is broad but most of my experience lies within the php, mySQL, Apache combo. I have my own server and database that I can use for development. I would assume that you would want to create your chat in java, although it would be neat to creat a chat client as a VB Active X plugin. You said you can't pay much. How much can you pay? $1,000 for a finished product? Email me and let me know.

Edited by mjkramer, 14 November 2004 - 04:55 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users