Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Thermaltake Muse NAS-Raid 4bay Driver

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Opideousneo

Opideousneo

• Members
  • 19 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:20 PM

Posted 01 December 2011 - 08:24 PM

I have already contacted Thermaltakes website customer service. They dont have the driver anymore. Someone please help me!

Again its the Muse NAS-Raid 4 Bay N0001LNU driver

Thank You

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 noknojon

noknojon

• Banned
  • 10,871 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:20 AM

Posted 02 December 2011 - 01:10 AM

They dont have the driver anymore.

Can you please expand on this a bit ?? Do you mean that the drivers are not listed on any site for download ??
Or do you mean Thermaltakes website customer service will not give you a site to download from ??

Thank You -

#3 noknojon

noknojon

• Banned
  • 10,871 posts
  •  

Posted 02 December 2011 - 01:18 AM

This Site, fixya.com, seems to list some drivers for Thermaltake N0001LNU Muse NAS-RAID 4 Bay

It took a quick search to find this - -

#4 Opideousneo

Opideousneo
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 19 posts
  •  

Posted 02 December 2011 - 11:18 AM

i have seen the fixya site i cant find the drivers listed Can you tell me the name of the person that posted. (Also the site doesn't have the drives and CSR doesn't either.)

#5 noknojon

noknojon

• Banned
  • 10,871 posts
  •  

Posted 02 December 2011 - 06:47 PM

Management Software & Manual CD

Hi -
It seems that you should have an install CD for this unit that has drivers / setup etc. included.
Did you get this as a used unit or a new unit. If it was new I have quoted the CD that should have been with it.
They are an expensive unit, and I note on many sites that it (the unit) is now "supply discontinued".
I have also posted that question on fixya.com, to try and get a new answer for you.

Regards -

#6 Opideousneo

Opideousneo
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 19 posts
  •  

Posted 03 December 2011 - 02:19 PM

I got this as a used unit i didn't know there was a cd needed until i tried getting it set up. This is when i got on here to find out if there was any way of finding out if there is some other way to get a hold of the drivers

#7 noknojon

noknojon

• Banned
  • 10,871 posts
  •  

Posted 03 December 2011 - 02:44 PM

I got this as a used unit i didn't know there was a cd needed until i tried getting it set up. This is when i got on here to find out if there was any way of finding out if there is some other way to get a hold of the drivers

Hi -
Sorry, but try and find the person that sold you the unit - It is a Full Management Software & Manual CD, not just a "good idea" thing to have.
You may find an install CD somewhere, but that is going to be the Main problem for now. Without that CD I would go no further and even remove the unit -

Sorry -

#8 noknojon

noknojon

• Banned
  • 10,871 posts
  •  

Posted 05 December 2011 - 03:45 AM

Sorry but still no answers for the problem -
Without the Full Management Software & Manual CD I have not been able to get any other responses for you -
This is the main item that I think you need to be searching for -

Regards -

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users