How to Disable Script Debugging
This guide will explain how to disable script debugging so that 'run time' errors will no longer pop-up when there are errors on web sites.
- Minimize all programs so that the desktop is shown.
- Right click on the 'Internet Explorer' icon.
- Click on 'Properties'
- A new window will open.
- Click on the 'Advanced' tab at the top.
- Under 'Browsing', and tick the option 'Disable script debugging'.
- Click 'Ok' at the bottom and restart the computer for the changes to take effect.