Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Seatle,Washington to Harbor

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_Computer-man_*

Guest_Computer-man_*

• Guests
  •  

Posted 30 November 2011 - 02:02 PM

Hello there,

I would know or there is a Bus that drives between the airport from Seatle Washington to the Harbor.
I ask this, because, last was I looking for a trip to the Usa for making a boat trip to Alaska.
When I do that, than must I on my self to the Harbor from Seatle for coming onboard from the boat to Alaska.
Do I may the answer, please?
Thank you.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Blade

Blade

Strong in the Bleepforce

• Site Admin
  • 12,704 posts
  •  

Posted 30 November 2011 - 02:21 PM

I don't live anywhere near Seattle, but here's their metro system website. Hopefully it will help you plan a route.

http://metro.kingcounty.gov/maps/system.html

Posted Image

If I am helping you, it has been 48 hours since your last post, and I have yet to reply to your topic, please send me a PM
Become a BleepingComputer fan: Facebook
Follow us on Twitter!
Circle us on Google+

#3 Guest_Computer-man_*

Guest_Computer-man_*

• Guests
  •  

Posted 30 November 2011 - 05:31 PM

Thanks for the information Blade Zephon.
At this moment is it not very helpful, but don't be afraid, I will looking for study the map and maybe see I a point where I say, here we go, I found it, but it is what I said, at this moment is this not the case.
Maybe is there another member that can tell me, you must take that and that vehicle.
What I have only seen is that you can via the Metro subway visit the Harbor, you must make a short trip to the Harbor, but I couldn't see how you must come from the Airport to the Metro subway.

#4 boopme

boopme

To Insanity and Beyond

• Global Moderator
  • 73,492 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:00 AM

Posted 30 November 2011 - 11:46 PM

It may help to have the name of the port.

http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&gs_upl=0l0l2l4883l0l0l0l0l0l0l0l0ll0l0&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.,cf.osb&biw=1202&bih=593&wrapid=tlif132271418152210&um=1&ie=UTF-8&q=seattle+airport+shuttle&fb=1&gl=us&hq=airport+shuttle&hnear=0x5490102c93e83355:0x102565466944d59a,Seattle,+WA&sa=X&ei=XATXTqLQHuTo0QGBwMjDDQ&ved=0CBQQyBM

http://www.seatacshuttle.com/

Cab rate
http://www.eastsideforhire.com/rates/order-online/?gclid=CKHStb6I4KwCFUbf4AodJFXAnA
How do I get help? Who is helping me?For the time will come when men will not put up with sound doctrine. Instead, to suit their own desires, they will gather around them a great number of teachers to say what their itching ears want to hear....Become a BleepingComputer fan: Facebook

#5 Guest_Computer-man_*

Guest_Computer-man_*

• Guests
  •  

Posted 01 December 2011 - 05:03 AM

Thanks for the information, Boopme.
What I did seen, can I take the Yellow Cab from the Airport to the Harbor. That is easy, it is than not necessary that I must make a walk with the luggage to the Harbor.

#6 Animal

Animal

Bleepin' Animinion

• Site Admin
  • 35,782 posts
  •  

Posted 01 December 2011 - 12:05 PM

Shuttle service is available. http://www.shuttleexpress.com/

Also look into whether the cruise you are going on has shuttle service from SeaTac to the harbor.

The Internet is so big, so powerful and pointless that for some people it is a complete substitute for life.
Andrew Brown (1938-1994)

A learning experience is one of those things that say, "You know that thing you just did? Don't do that." Douglas Adams (1952-2001)

"Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination circles the world." Albert Einstein (1879-1955)

Follow BleepingComputer on: Facebook | Twitter | Google+

#7 boopme

boopme

To Insanity and Beyond

• Global Moderator
  • 73,492 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:00 AM

Posted 01 December 2011 - 09:39 PM

Have a great trip!!
How do I get help? Who is helping me?For the time will come when men will not put up with sound doctrine. Instead, to suit their own desires, they will gather around them a great number of teachers to say what their itching ears want to hear....Become a BleepingComputer fan: Facebook

#8 Guest_Computer-man_*

Guest_Computer-man_*

• Guests
  •  

Posted 02 December 2011 - 06:55 AM

Thanks Animal and Boopme,

You're were a great help for me.

:thumbsup:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users