Sorry to say, but it seems the only way to get control of your keyboard/touchpad back is to do a full re-installation of your Windows XP (I have consulted with other BC experts on this).
Please backup all data you would like to keep to a flash drive/backup hard drive before you do this process.
If you need help with either of these processes I can provide further information.
After, a few things: Things to do to stay safe:
Happy and safe surfing!
- Make sure Windows Updates (including Internet Explorer) are current. Follow instructions here
- Run Malwarebytes "Quick scan" once in a week to assure safety of your computer.
- Download and install Secunia Personal Software Inspector (PSI): The Secunia PSI is a FREE security tool designed to detect vulnerable and out-dated programs and plug-ins which expose your PC to attacks. Run it weekly.
- When installing\updating ANY program, make sure you always select "Custom " installation, so you can UN-check any possible "drive-by-install" (foistware), like toolbars etc., which may try to install along with the legitimate program. Do NOT click "Next" button without looking at any given page.
- Read How did I get infected?, With steps so it does not happen again!