Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Lame asses

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1 reply to this topic

#1 Aquiantus

Aquiantus

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:44 AM

Posted 30 November 2011 - 12:23 AM

Well I had the consrv.dll virus. I had microsoft essentials delete it. Then I got a BSOD and turned to this forum for help. Saw an old post on the virus and how to get a log. So I did that and posted the log but no one helped, just some lame ass removing all my posts and not providing me any help what so ever.

I can not follow your "Preperation guide" since that suggests you have a virus that still lets you run your Windows completely fine, what happens when you have no access but ms dos prompt? What does your guide say to do then? Nothing, and so then delete anyones posts who can't help that they have a severe virus that prevents them from following your guide?

Well I posted a topic in Vista and it is gone and it doesn't appear in the moved section either the "Is it a virus". Of course it is a virus you bleeptard. I just had Microsoft essentials delete it. I was also requested in that topic to post in this specific forum (Virus, Trojan, Spyware, and Malware Removal Logs) and I did that but it is not here either. Seems the moderator is a dick head and bleep. So bleep you bleep.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Orange Blossom

Orange Blossom

OBleepin Investigator

• 36,844 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:44 PM

Posted 30 November 2011 - 12:46 AM

There is no call for rudeness. The OS forums are not used for malware removal. That is why your initial topic got moved.

The Am I Infected forum is used for a few purposes:

1) To determine if there is an infection

2) Remove those infections that are easily removed

3) To begin disinfection process and to refer folks to the Malware Removal Forum if it requires more sophistocated tools than are allowed in the Am I Infected forum.

Your new topic is here: http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/topic429990.html and has been reported to those who specialize in non-booting computers.

These forums are very busy, and our helpers are all volunteers. I know it's frustrating, but patience is necessary.